Monday, March 29, 2010

Moody

This week at I Heart Faces, the theme is dramatic black and white.  My entry is of one of the "moodiest" lil guys I know.  He can go from happy to pi**ed in 2 seconds flat! He skipped right over the terrible twos and landed smack dab in the middle of the trying threes (although he's not quite three just yet).  He is seen in this shot contemplating whether to smile or scream!  Thank all that is good that this phase generally doesn't last for long. I think the moods of a toddler are one of the most "dramatic" things life holds.
Just click the button below to check out all the other drama!



Chillin

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Great shot. I love the look on his face!

Digital Mom said...

Such a sweet face!

Jennifer said...

Great picture! What a cutie. :)

Bunch of Barrons said...

Great shot! Love the expression! :)

Unknown said...

hehe...he looks so dramatic..Great shot! Love the lighting. :)