Friday, October 1, 2010

I'm Baaaaack !!

Long time, no post! I have been spending much of my time down with my mom since Daddy passed.  When I finally return home I spend so much time catching up on the blogs I love that I neglect this poor wee bit of cyberspace I call my own.  Here are a few of my favorite shots that I've captured lately.
Mom and Leia

My grandpup, Faolan

"What color's my tongue, Gams"?

Mom at her old school house in Knott County, KY

Mom in Madison, IN

Sunset in Versailles

My dillybar wanted a mohawk

Self portrait...one of a few I like

4 comments:

RachelD said...

HOOOOORRRRAAAAAYYY!!

What an October Present!! I'm so glad to see you back, and hope you've been having a good visit. Your Mom is quite the Groovy Chick herself!

It's always glad to welcome a friend back Home.

rachel

RachelD said...

Kathy, Dear---I so hope that all is well with you, and that you are just too busy to be blogging right now.

I've missed you SO much, and wish you well and happy and having a lovely Spring.

I'd love to hear from you if you ever get a moment, just to say that you're still well.

My e-mail is in my profile, and it would be such a comfort to hear from you and my sweet boy.

rachel

RachelD said...

Oh, My Goodness!!! I'm SOOOO glad to SEEEE you!!!

I've just missed you and your wit and sweet comments (and of course, I haven't had a blue-eyed FIX in forever!).

I'm having a terrible time getting comments onto any blog---even my own, so since I don't seem to have your e-mail address---mine's in my profile---I'd LOVE to hear a word and hear how you are.

best to you and Mr. Concweet, who I'm sure is ALL grown up and quite the young fellow now,

rachel

RachelD said...

Kathy,

I hope you're warm and safe and well, and would love to hear how you're doing.

I miss you and your sweet family, and wish you all the very best of this wonderful season, and all the holidays to come.

And a hug (if he still tolerates them) to Mr. Concweet---whenever I see a flash of blue eyes, I look to see if it's possibly those special, most beautiful ones.

rachel